Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Amnesia be available for consoles? No!
Frontcannon Offline

Threads: 10
RE: Is Amnesia should be AVAILABLE on consoles?

(12-18-2010, 07:00 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote: So, could you please enlighten me?

What is there to enlighten you about?
It should be quite clear that every human being with common sense behaves like a child if he generalises an entire group to be 'graphic whores' or too stupid for art.

All Americans are fat and racist.
Germans are Nazis.
Turks are lazy, criminal and stupid.

What do you think people would think of you if you made statements like that?

╔═════════════════╗
☺ Smoke weed everyday ☺
╚═════════════════╝
12-18-2010, 07:07 PM
Find
Frontcannon Offline

RE: In Relation to Console Portage

Comparing anything to dildos doesn't make your statements any more valid Big Grin

Amnesia on the Wii definitely has potential. They're enough buttons on the controller and tossing a chest away with a gentle flick of the WiiMote sound appealing to me, to be honest.

╔═════════════════╗
☺ Smoke weed everyday ☺
╚═════════════════╝
12-18-2010, 07:10 PM
Find
CHANCEPHOENIX Offline

Threads: 5

(12-18-2010, 06:58 PM)DIGI Byte Wrote: kinect is rather beautiful and has a lot of possibility as far as dynamic player/game interaction, Im not one for waving dildos around to "interact" with a game... I'd rather point and click to do that... the traditional way

but with that said, kinect, like any other player interpretation device isn't as powerful as direct commands from a controller and anyone that thinks kinect would be great for games like amnesia or halo needs a kick in the head, kinect, like Wii and glowing dildo sticks... are linear based... there's only so far you can go

Well , let|s hope some awesome programmer/modder will prove you wrong in 2011 ...

actually i"m hoping the 2 new kinect survival horror game (Rise of Nightmares )from Sega and "Haunt"will be something like Amnesia WITH kinect controls :

rise of nightmare teaser :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYsOXSsIw...re=related

Haunt teaser :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEpervBHz...re=related

?
Website Find
DIGI Byte Offline

Threads: 20

(12-18-2010, 07:00 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote:
(12-18-2010, 06:13 PM)Frontcannon Wrote: Your ignorance is so blatant it hurts.

So, could you please enlighten me?
Its funny cause... well... no one gives a damn what graphic whores think... tell them to go eat Crysis or go outside and "nom" on some HD grass

simply put, a 'graphic whore' is a mentally disabled child screaming at the sun for being to bright
Find
DIGI Byte Offline

(12-18-2010, 07:10 PM)Frontcannon Wrote: Comparing anything to dildos doesn't make your statements any more valid Big Grin

Amnesia on the Wii definitely has potential. They're enough buttons on the controller and tossing a chest away with a gentle flick of the WiiMote sound appealing to me, to be honest.

indeed the Wii has potential in that side and I would like to see it... but seriously? the Wii...?
mmm... the Wii... simply put... is Nintendo's chocolate turd...
childish, simple and not as powerful as other leading chocolate products, has some nice features... but still disgusting and childish

and yes! dildo's explains everything Big Grin
on a side note... kinect haunt trailor sucks... I dont expect anything of good quality to come from that game other then a stylized horror game... that has no real horror, like going on a horror ride at one of those ride places like Disneyland or movie world... all G rated horror *yawn*
rise of nightmares looks promising though
(This post was last modified: 12-18-2010, 07:21 PM by DIGI Byte.)
12-18-2010, 07:16 PM
Find
Tanshaydar Offline
From Beyond

Threads: 17

Okay, I got your points. But didn't you read that I didn't mention all console owners? Why people don't read what I say and attack me directly? Am I so hard to understand? I thought I knew English... Maybe it's me that cannot explain exact thoughts.

Now, it IS a reality that most of them actually ARE graphic whores, and if you have any objection to this statement then it's your decision, but walking around gaming forums, just for a bit, will make clear everything. There are people who don't satisfy even with the Kratos's model depth. There are people who like Crysis only because of it's graphic quality. And they're not rare. Yes, most of the gamers, mainstream is lack of the ability to see real art.

And DIGI Byte, who cares what they think? Honestly, I don't. But if you are about to release a game where they're dominant, then you have to think about them. And as I said before (I don't know if anyone read it) there must be a guarantee that game will sell.

(This post was last modified: 12-18-2010, 07:32 PM by Tanshaydar.)
12-18-2010, 07:31 PM
Website Find
DIGI Byte Offline

Hahah oh Tansaydar... please stop... it will sell... any indy game sells... look at Doom, final doom and so on, their OLD and on Xbox Smile they sold well, even Alien homoid a flash game converted into a full game... sells on Xbox live...

your not looking at the big picture and seeing things as a whole... those posters you saw... they are there cause anyone else who doesn't care about the graphic quality of games just wont say anything... sometiems you just gotta ignore the heat, and the game will sell... every game sells... even if its only 200 copies... that's still what... $3000 at $15 per copy
(This post was last modified: 12-18-2010, 07:43 PM by DIGI Byte.)
12-18-2010, 07:41 PM
Find
Frontcannon Offline

Everybody who likes gaming should have a Wii. Nintendo's titles belong to the God of all gaming heavens.

And specs don't matter anyway because Amnesia's graphics are nothing special.

╔═════════════════╗
☺ Smoke weed everyday ☺
╚═════════════════╝
12-18-2010, 07:42 PM
Find
DIGI Byte Offline

(12-18-2010, 07:42 PM)Frontcannon Wrote: Everybody who likes gaming should have a Wii. Nintendo's titles belong to the God of all gaming heavens.

And specs don't matter anyway because Amnesia's graphics are nothing special.

I love gaming, I cant stand a Wii... nice idea and I nod in acceptance but it has nothing, in all of Wii history, I have only seen 3 games that interest me on the Wii... I was in hospital for a heart problem about 3 months ago... they let me try out their brand new Wii console for in patients...

they had like 30 Wii games... ALL of them were boring as all fuck...

the only game I have seen that I do like on the Wii is the Metroid games and Smash Bro's and some other I cant remember the name...

I played the metroid game on DS, and would like the Wii version
(This post was last modified: 12-18-2010, 07:55 PM by DIGI Byte.)
12-18-2010, 07:54 PM
Find
Frontcannon Offline

Well, most of the Wii lineup sucks. But that's what the PC is for.

But the Metroid Prime serious is top notch, same for the Mario titles and, of course, Zelda. These are the reasons I have the Wii. This, and well, the occasional stoned sessions of Wario Ware with my friends Big Grin

╔═════════════════╗
☺ Smoke weed everyday ☺
╚═════════════════╝
12-18-2010, 10:23 PM
Find