Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Very Very good!
flubagalub
Unregistered

RE: Very Very good!

The demo is fantastic. You took everything good from the tech demo and enhanced them, as well as adding a bunch of new cool things. This series is pretty much all I want in the way of new games this year.
03-12-2007, 06:08 AM
Sepai Offline

Threads: 10

some one should make a timer or some thing till release date Big Grin
03-12-2007, 09:02 AM
Find
ShaggE Offline

Threads: 2

I could see the improvements from the tech demo right away... truly amazing, especially for an indy game. The hammer did feel odd, and phrases like "Hopefully, I can still examine things with right click." really broke the immersion, but these are just minor quibbles. The demo felt way too short, though. More download time than playing time.
03-12-2007, 12:23 PM
Find
Rowedekhelicon
Unregistered

ShaggE Wrote:More download time than playing time.
The game plays at very different speeds depending on the player, though, so naturally that's not going to be true for everyone. Smile
03-13-2007, 12:35 AM
flubagalub
Unregistered

Well, since the game itself is short to make a long demo they would have to put in half the game.

EDIT: Well, maybe that's a bit exaggerated, but you get the idea.
03-13-2007, 07:53 AM
Sepai Offline

Threads: 10

flubagalub Wrote:Well, since the game itself is short to make a long demo they would have to put in half the game.

EDIT: Well, maybe that's a big exaggerated, but you get the idea.

you know a demo length is no way to guess how long the full game will be?
03-13-2007, 08:04 AM
Find
ShaggE Offline

Threads: 2

Looking through the demo again, I was a bit hasty with my assertion. There's a lot of places I didn't explore. (out of paranoia, most likely Tongue)
03-13-2007, 02:08 PM
Find