Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

wolves
jo291 Offline

Threads: 43
wolves

are ther any other monsters in the game then wolves and spiders just asking
03-16-2007, 11:51 PM
Find
gamgam2 Offline

Threads: 23
RE: wolves

You might get a glimse of one near the end of the game.  
But they won't likely give out any info (ask reaver, they tell him things) otherwhys it would spoil the game

Sometimes, if you look carefully at a wall for a few minutes, you'll realize you wasted some time.  It's true.
03-17-2007, 12:50 AM
Website Find
jo291 Offline

i wonder if one of the creaters has somthing to say? or are they just sitting ther lafing at us?
03-17-2007, 03:33 AM
Find
HiViH Offline

Threads: 6

Here you go again D;
And I talked to raver before about this, he says they don't tell him squat, he is just a moderator.

I am rather sure there are monsters, it was always their plan, but not knowing what to expect to come at you is so much scarier, would you not agree ?

03-17-2007, 06:45 AM
Website Find
Tgov Offline

Threads: 1

HiViH Wrote:Here  you go again D;
And I talked to raver before about this, he says they don't tell him squat, he is just a moderator.

I am rather sure there are monsters, it was always their plan, but not knowing what to expect to come at you is so much scarier, would you not agree ?

Of course. But having the feeling that wolves are the biggest monsters in the game is not very scary, would you not agree :p
03-17-2007, 11:34 AM
Find
HiViH Offline

You don't actually believe that wolves ,the first creatures you will encounter in the game, are the biggest or only threat in the game.
wouldn't you agree ? o:

Here is a new trailer were you are escaping something.. monstrous..
In Quicktime
http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?t...v&id=17875

03-17-2007, 12:24 PM
Website Find
Tgov Offline

Threads: 1

HiViH Wrote:You don't actually believe that wolves ,the first creatures you will encounter in the game, are the biggest or only threat in the game.
wouldn't you agree ? o:

In Quicktime

Looks nice ;-)
I hope this monster is not only one of these flying things again.. i remember how one of those broke down a door in the tech demo ;-)
03-17-2007, 12:39 PM
Find
HiViH Offline

I think all monsters could break a door and interact, also the wolves can break a door after a while ם:
And i think they dropped that bat monster, or hope P: they where really not scary after actually.. seeing them, and hardly doing any damage D;

Shit having this can of stuff in the game will completely freak me out D:
And you will be able to see what that thing chasing you is.. i hope, since it is going from the first locked door to the second, and if you can see that something creepy running towards you so quickly will give me a damn heart attack P:

03-17-2007, 01:45 PM
Website Find
jo291 Offline

Tgov Wrote:
HiViH Wrote:You don't actually believe that wolves ,the first creatures you will encounter in the game, are the biggest or only threat in the game.
wouldn't you agree ? o:

In Quicktime

Looks nice ;-)
I hope this monster is not only one of these flying things again.. i remember how one of those broke down a door in the tech demo ;-)
wicked. thanks
03-17-2007, 02:25 PM
Find
jo291 Offline

Tgov Wrote:
HiViH Wrote:Here  you go again D;

Of course. But having the feeling that wolves are the biggest monsters in the game is not very scary, would you not agree :p
well ther a littel bit scary wich is good because i got scard of the tech demo but this was a truly wonderful demo. having nigtmares? just tell your selfe dont worry ther on a uninhabited part of switzerlind mils and mils underground theyl never get to you atleast maybye until penumbra2
03-17-2007, 02:30 PM
Find