Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Which box art do you prefer
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
North American version
1.90%
2 1.90%
Old version
98.10%
103 98.10%
Total 105 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The North American box art is terrible
Fatbaticus Offline

Threads: 16
RE: The North American box art is terrible

(02-08-2011, 07:22 AM)Xanatos Wrote: "People are intelligent and compassionate as individuals, but dangerous and stupid as a society."
- Tuurngait (paraphrased)

I do know quite a few intelligent & decent Americans, but on the whole America is pretty dumb and frankly quite annoying. Australia isn't much better, I might add.

You do realise that calling Australia dumb is basically labelling us.

You also think that we're annoying? C'mon now im pretty sure America is more annoying than us, think about their debts, pollution, and plainly stupid sometimes. But i've been there and i've met quite a few Americans and as it turns out, they're really good people and they respect you...

Funny thing is they always say something about our voice. One of them was named Sharon and she said my voice is cute...

You have to understand every country is good and bad, nothings perfect in the world.
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2011, 06:23 AM by Fatbaticus.)
02-09-2011, 06:22 AM
Find
Xanatos Offline

Threads: 5

Well I live in Australia so I can testify to the general populace's stupidity (seriously, the lack of "common" sense is astounding). As I said about America I know a few decent Australians too but on the whole they're loud, obnoxious, annoying and can't seem to understand proper English.

An associate of mine came up with a rather good equation: the average intelligence of a crowd is equal to the intelligence of the dumbest person in that crowd divided by the number of people in that crowd. Smile

If fate frowns, we all perish.
Do not fear the darkness, but welcome its embrace.
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2011, 07:21 AM by Xanatos.)
02-09-2011, 07:20 AM
Find
Bek Offline

Threads: 4

Haha, I'm in Aus too. Uncommon sense really.
02-09-2011, 07:49 AM
Find
Xanatos Offline

Why do they even call it 'common sense' anymore? Common sense is so rare nowadays it's a Goddamn superpower. Dodgy

(This post was last modified: 02-09-2011, 07:51 AM by Xanatos.)
02-09-2011, 07:50 AM
Find
Zoridium JackL Offline

Threads: 0

(02-09-2011, 07:50 AM)Xanatos Wrote: Why do they even call it 'common sense' anymore? Common sense is so rare nowadays it's a Goddamn superpower. Dodgy

we should form an elite group of super heroes that go around pointing out the flaws in plans and the like using "common sense"...
02-09-2011, 08:38 AM
Find
Bek Offline

Threads: 4

Sounds like a great idea for my short film >_>
02-09-2011, 09:50 AM
Find
Xanatos Offline

The team will be lead by Captain Obvious! *cape swishes in the wind*
And his sidekick Critical Caitlin.

Arch nemesis of General Oblivious. *Darth Vader music*

02-09-2011, 10:27 AM
Find
Fatbaticus Offline

Threads: 16

(02-09-2011, 07:20 AM)Xanatos Wrote: Well I live in Australia so I can testify to the general populace's stupidity (seriously, the lack of "common" sense is astounding). As I said about America I know a few decent Australians too but on the whole they're loud, obnoxious, annoying and can't seem to understand proper English.

An associate of mine came up with a rather good equation: the average intelligence of a crowd is equal to the intelligence of the dumbest person in that crowd divided by the number of people in that crowd. Smile

Ahhh I see your point my bad Tongue
02-09-2011, 11:35 AM
Find
Zoridium JackL Offline

Threads: 0

(02-09-2011, 06:22 AM)roadkiller Wrote:
(02-08-2011, 07:22 AM)Xanatos Wrote: "People are intelligent and compassionate as individuals, but dangerous and stupid as a society."
- Tuurngait (paraphrased)

I do know quite a few intelligent & decent Americans, but on the whole America is pretty dumb and frankly quite annoying. Australia isn't much better, I might add.

You do realise that calling Australia dumb is basically labelling us.

You also think that we're annoying? C'mon now im pretty sure America is more annoying than us, think about their debts, pollution, and plainly stupid sometimes. But i've been there and i've met quite a few Americans and as it turns out, they're really good people and they respect you...

Funny thing is they always say something about our voice. One of them was named Sharon and she said my voice is cute...

You have to understand every country is good and bad, nothings perfect in the world.

no, every country is bad, always, no exception, unless they have no "them", you know... "them", every country has one...
02-09-2011, 12:35 PM
Find
pedritti Offline

Threads: 1

(02-09-2011, 08:38 AM)Zoridium JackL Wrote:
(02-09-2011, 07:50 AM)Xanatos Wrote: Why do they even call it 'common sense' anymore? Common sense is so rare nowadays it's a Goddamn superpower. Dodgy

we should form an elite group of super heroes that go around pointing out the flaws in plans and the like using "common sense"...

Lol there already is that ! Big Grin
In the last season of south park they invented a super hero whose super power is only to point the flaws in peoples plans and common sense and when he is done talking he goes away.
His name is captain hindsight!

here you go : http://southpark.wikia.com/wiki/Captain_Hindsight
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2011, 05:35 PM by pedritti.)
02-09-2011, 05:33 PM
Find