Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing 3rd gear in machine room.
angelsonfire Offline

Threads: 5
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Missing 3rd gear in machine room.

I accidentally threw one of the gears towards the main gear machine in the machine room, and now it has disappeared. I have checked everywhere the gears are supposed to be, as well as every nook and cranny in the machine room. It just disappeared. I cannot continue the game. I went back to a previous saved version, pre-machine room, but the third gear is still missing. Please advise!
03-12-2011, 03:16 AM
Find
Tanshaydar Offline
From Beyond

Threads: 17
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Missing 3rd gear in machine room.

Load a previous save. You can find them in load menu.

03-12-2011, 11:03 AM
Website Find
angelsonfire Offline

(03-12-2011, 11:03 AM)Tanshaydar Wrote: Load a previous save. You can find them in load menu.
Hi, I did that. I used a saved game that started as I entered the storage room and went through the whole process. When I went to the machine room, the two gears were already in place where I put them, even though I still had to turn on the steam and place the rods. The third gear was still missing.
03-12-2011, 10:22 PM
Find
Redeemer Offline

Threads: 2

(03-12-2011, 10:22 PM)angelsonfire Wrote:
(03-12-2011, 11:03 AM)Tanshaydar Wrote: Load a previous save. You can find them in load menu.
Hi, I did that. I used a saved game that started as I entered the storage room and went through the whole process. When I went to the machine room, the two gears were already in place where I put them, even though I still had to turn on the steam and place the rods. The third gear was still missing.

Load a save game from before you set the gears in place, then.

03-13-2011, 12:04 AM
Website Find
angelsonfire Offline

That IS what I did! I went to the farthest saved game I could (they don't go back very far, is there a way to get to all the saved games?) I opened in the guest room, before I had even gone into storage. So I went directly instead to the machine room just to see, and there were the two gears in place on the machine, even though I hadn't been there yet in this saved game. This seems to be a glitch in my game. Anyone know how I can email frictional games directly? I can't find any contact info on the site. Thanks.
ETA: I sent a message to support, hope to get an answer.
(This post was last modified: 03-13-2011, 10:55 PM by angelsonfire.)
03-13-2011, 10:45 PM
Find