Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 4.14 Average
Hermoor's monsters
zeravia Offline

Threads: 16
RE: Hermoor's monsters

HOLY @#$% your Vittra scares the piss out of me!! i... can't...imagine anyone running into that thing! like...you look at it and wonder what's under that hair...and then you think...oh @#$% i don't wanna know! DX
08-15-2011, 08:08 PM
Website Find
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

Threads: 45

To be honest I was hoping that this model would be EtD (Envy the Dead) exclusive. Well, will it go public or will itbe exclusive. The decision is up to Hermoor I guess.

@ Hermoor: your pm's are full
(This post was last modified: 08-15-2011, 08:44 PM by plutomaniac.)
08-15-2011, 08:42 PM
Find
Hermoor Offline

Threads: 8

Quote:Are you still working on this?
I took a break but I'm going to continue now...
Quote:HOLY @#$% your Vittra scares the piss out of me!! i... can't...imagine anyone running into that thing! like...you look at it and wonder what's under that hair...and then you think...oh @#$% i don't wanna know! DX
Hehehe, I think the long arms look kind of creepy. Anyone who got any cool sound for him?
Quote:To be honest I was hoping that this model would be EtD (Envy the Dead) exclusive. Well, will it go public or will itbe exclusive. The decision is up to Hermoor I guess.
I don't think anyone else wants to use it in their game. How long do you think it will take you to put the monster in the game? The other models I released ages ago and no one has yet to put them in the game. Maybe releasing the model to public won't be a big problem since not many know how to put custom monsters in the game? Yet animate it...

If you have no idea how to put it in the game then I see no reason why it couldn't be released to the public. Since maybe there are some people who know how to do it :p But if you really want it to be envy the dead exclusive it can be. As long as you are sure you will be able to put it inside the game by yourself.

Quote:@ Hermoor: your pm's are full
It's weird, when I click my inbox it sais there are no messages :p
08-15-2011, 09:09 PM
Find
Tanshaydar Offline
From Beyond

Threads: 17

(08-15-2011, 09:09 PM)Hermoor Wrote: It's weird, when I click my inbox it sais there are no messages :p

Delete the messages in trash and other folders too.

08-15-2011, 10:14 PM
Website Find
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

(08-15-2011, 09:09 PM)Hermoor Wrote:
Quote:To be honest I was hoping that this model would be EtD (Envy the Dead) exclusive. Well, will it go public or will itbe exclusive. The decision is up to Hermoor I guess.

I don't think anyone else wants to use it in their game. How long do you think it will take you to put the monster in the game? The other models I released ages ago and no one has yet to put them in the game. Maybe releasing the model to public won't be a big problem since not many know how to put custom monsters in the game? Yet animate it...

If you have no idea how to put it in the game then I see no reason why it couldn't be released to the public. Since maybe there are some people who know how to do it :p But if you really want it to be envy the dead exclusive it can be. As long as you are sure you will be able to put it inside the game by yourself.

I requested it because I actually want to use it in-game. I already know someone that can animate it. I haven't asked him yet but I hope he may have some time to spare. Well, is there anything else you would like to know about it or add? I like the long arms too! Smile
(This post was last modified: 08-15-2011, 10:23 PM by plutomaniac.)
08-15-2011, 10:22 PM
Find
Hermoor Offline

Ok texture is done, this is diffuse texture still missing normal and spec map:
[Image: vittra.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-16-2011, 12:10 AM by Hermoor.)
08-15-2011, 10:43 PM
Find
zecuro Offline

Threads: 33

(08-15-2011, 10:43 PM)Hermoor Wrote: Ok texture is done, this is diffuse texture still missing normal and spec map:

can we do the same thing blender does in model editor is it the same thing......
(This post was last modified: 08-16-2011, 12:26 AM by plutomaniac.)
08-16-2011, 12:18 AM
Find
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

Alright, it looks nice. I like the hands. The feet on the other hand seem to be like boxes though. I don't mean the finger but the side of the foot and its shape. Anyway, what do you think could be added at the shaded face of the model? Maybe through the spec something. I'll see what I will do with that.
08-16-2011, 12:30 AM
Find
Rigi Offline

Threads: 2

I have this design for a sort of a she-mummy that I drew up after reading this thread. I mean, this monster fest needs a bit of estrogen for all the men (and some women) out here O: I don't have it scanned yet, but if it was made I would make a custom story just to use it.
08-16-2011, 01:42 AM
Find
Hermoor Offline

Quote:can we do the same thing blender does in model editor is it the same thing......
No you will have to do this in blender or any other 3d program like maya modo or max. Blender is the only program that is free among those.
Quote:Alright, it looks nice. I like the hands. The feet on the other hand seem to be like boxes though.
Yes they are boxes, I could pull the vetexes around a bit but it won't change a lot.
[Image: feetan.png]
Quote:what do you think could be added at the shaded face of the model? Maybe through the spec something. I'll see what I will do with that.
What, are you talking about his black face or something else?
Quote:I have this design for a sort of a she-mummy that I drew up after reading this thread. I mean, this monster fest needs a bit of estrogen for all the men (and some women) out here O: I don't have it scanned yet, but if it was made I would make a custom story just to use it.
If it's a cool design I could probably make it.
08-16-2011, 10:55 AM
Find