Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could not Load Main init file! help!
CrazyKilla Offline

Threads: 6
Solved: 8 Years, 3 Months, 1 Week ago RE: Could not Load Main init file! help!

(04-03-2012, 07:33 AM)plutomaniac Wrote: Make sure you gave this installed: http://www.nvidia.com/object/win7-winvis...river.html

Then run the game as an administrator
Ok i see what the problem is, i tried to install this driver but in the middle of the install it just said that installing graphics card drivers failed and everything else isn't installed, and then my screen went to a low resolution, i tried to change the resolution but my nvidea control panel was missing when i right click desktop, so i went and downloaded latest drivers fro my graphics card, that failed aswell, so i was confused, and i remembered if you launch skyrim and go to options it shows what graphics card i haz, i launched it, it said i have: Standard VGA Graphics Adapter, wtf? and when i launch my pc it gives me the

ACER PC
PNY GeForce GTS 450
and so on...

i don't know whats going on, i opened up my pc, wires are all conected, when i start pc the fan of the graphics card is spining, i have no idea whats wrong, but i guess i will have to do tons of installing or buy a new graphics card, i was planning on a new graphics card for a while, but before i buy it tell me if theres something else i can do, and if i should buy: Geforce GTX 580?

04-03-2012, 06:55 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Could not Load Main init file! help! - by CrazyKilla - 04-03-2012, 06:55 PM