The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

The Dark Descent - Animated Short Film
Juke Offline

Threads: 2
The Dark Descent - Animated Short Film

Hello all.

The past two weeks I've been working on my first ever animation. The initial idea was to make something Amnesia related on account of Traggey's little giveaway contest and I'd already drawn background art for my channel featuring the main character and a grunt peeking from behind him. So I started expanding this into small animation, making him look around and walk. I meant the video to be quite short (even though it's not that long even now) but as I went along I kept stumbling on new ways to depict certain aspects of the Amnesia world and started adding more and more.

So here it is in a nutshell the first ever Amnesia: The Dark Descent animation... made by me. I can't take full credit however since every bit of audio you hear is from the actual game so I owe everything to Frictional Games for the ambience created. Needless to say it wouldn't be half as good without it.

[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/FUiNyaInc6g[/video]
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2012, 06:37 PM by Juke.)
07-02-2012, 06:36 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
The Dark Descent - Animated Short Film - by Juke - 07-02-2012, 06:36 PM