Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: what do you think?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Neat
18.75%
3 18.75%
Idk
31.25%
5 31.25%
Oh no
50.00%
8 50.00%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Black ops 2 Some kind of Future war game.
johnbox Offline

Threads: 5
RE: Black ops 2 Some kind of Future war game.

I personally don't care about that, because I won't buy this game. This game, and all parts after MW1 are totally shit. Why?
EDIT: The first 4 points are not against the game, because it isn't the developers fault. It's just against tghe community of CoD.
  1. You don't need skill on this game. It's just a "who can lay down faster"-gameplay.
  2. 75% of the player are 10 year-old children, which scream into the voice-channel, and celebrate their 0,75K/D.
  3. 5% of the player are hacker, which is really annoying if you do a serious game
  4. And point number 3 causes, that even if you just get a few bigger killstreaks, you're a hacker. Because those 10 year-old just can't lose.
  5. There we go, Killstreaks. Even if you have a good game, and you earn an osprey, 18 kills in a row, some noobs are using their 4-kill support killstreak (you can die as often as you want) and destroy it. That's simply stupid.
  6. Match-making-system. Srsly, who invented this shit. Sometimes, it takes a few minutes, to find a game, then you connect, and after 1 minute, you "lost connection" and get back to the main menu. When you're finally in the game, it can easily happen, that after 5 minutes, a black screen appears and the whole game crashes. You lost all your scores and points, and this can happen 3 times in a row.
That's why I don't care anymore about CoD.

In the shooter-genre, I prefer Battlefield (Bfbc2) and Counter-Strike 1.6. Why?
  1. You need skill and teamwork to win a match. (especially in CS)
  2. Most of the players are older, and don't hack or flame.
  3. You have no match-making-system
  4. You can fly aircrafts, boats, and cars ON YOUR OWN. And there are no fuckin killstreaks, which automatically shoot you down, you have to AIM.
  5. Weapons are much more balanced, and they don't have those stupid perks and deathstreaks, like dead mans hand.
  6. A dead is a tactical problem, and not just stop playing for 0,5 seconds.

Sorry if I hurt any feelings of CoD-fanboys, but this game, or again, more the COMMUNITY, is trash.

Working on a full conv.-mod, first pictures coming soon...

Working with Blender and other Stuff since 2009.
Using HPL-Engine since 2012 (learning..)
(This post was last modified: 08-30-2012, 08:20 PM by johnbox.)
08-30-2012, 07:35 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Black ops 2 Some kind of Future war game. - by johnbox - 08-30-2012, 07:35 PM