Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Texture, Model & Animation Help Exporting A Rigged Model Crash.
warmacha11 Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Exporting A Rigged Model Crash.

(09-03-2012, 02:01 AM)Hirnwirbel Wrote: No, as far as I know the Model Editor does that and the .dae_anim file is how you rename your .dae files that contain animations in order to import animations into what shall eventually become your .ent file. The Model Viewer doesn't even have the option to save or export files. Unless of course, you've been talking about the Model Editor the whole time while I was talking about the Model Viewer - in that case we're screwed Big Grin
oh no, i was talking about the model viewer this whole time.... so we're not screwed. i think i once tried renaming the file to .dea_anim but it still crashed in model editor when i tried loading it in. even the actual model i think didnt work either...

ill try it again right now.

nope still didnt work. i got this exeption reason:

ModelEditor.exe caused an EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION in module ModelEditor.exe at 0023:0050B404, hpl::cBinaryBuffer::AddString()+0004 byte(s), d:\hpl2\core\sources\resources\binarybuffer.cpp, line 0362+0004byte(s)

it crashed when i tried to test my .dea_anim file in the model Editor that i made from another persons model...

any ideas? Huh

i think its the collada plugin, it could be either corrupted or the update is bad. maybe if we find a older open collada for maya 2010 it might work....

(This post was last modified: 09-03-2012, 03:46 PM by warmacha11.)
09-03-2012, 03:22 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Exporting A Rigged Model Crash. - by warmacha11 - 08-25-2012, 11:32 PM
RE: Exporting A Rigged Model Crash. - by warmacha11 - 09-03-2012, 03:22 PM