Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What is the difference between scripted AI and Non-Scripted AI?
darkely Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 87
RE: What is the difference between scripted AI and Non-Scripted AI?

Well I've been playing Dead Space and I am not sure what type it is...

Here is what the enemy's do: when walking around doing a mission enemy's when come from a vent (they will pound it out - sometimes you hear them sometimes not) then they will attack you. To my knowledge the enemy's pick random vents (as long as they are within the players range) and go from there. So does that could as dynamic or non-dynamic AI?

Also regarding combat is this considered non-dynamic or dynamic?: the enemy's are basically morphed humans and they have large claws (blade like) that they use to kill you with. They charge at you when they see you (they can also stalk silently) when you shoot them the game advises you to shoot the limbs to slow them down. When I point my rail-gun (that's what its called) at them sometimes the enemy's will run diagonally (from side to side) to avoid being shot. So is this considered dynamic or non-dynamic?

09-06-2012, 07:32 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is the difference between scripted AI and Non-Scripted AI? - by darkely - 09-06-2012, 07:32 AM