Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

The game time forgot: Thief The Dark Project (and the sequels)
the dark side Offline

Threads: 9
RE: The game time forgot: Thief The Dark Project (and the sequels)

no, not in the slightest, i am just saying that i have noticed in youtube that many users know all about splinter cell, and Theif is pretty much a case of "lolwut?", they have never heard of it, wich is ridiculous, and annoying, and sad.

when i say "in the shadow of" i mean that it has literally been lost to the ages because of the popularity of another game that has only a superficial similarity (they both have stealth as a main gameplay element, well up to SC3, it went rather ""kaboom-machine gun death micheal bay car chase", when 4 came along,wich i hated.) wich is a shame, especially when its become lost to the ages because of a game that has never been as good.

splinter cell used to be a good game, but its utter drekk now as far as i am concerned, but theif is still a Great game, despite its advancing years.

all they can be compared on is, they used stealth. thats all they have in common, the rest is comparing Pasta to Ferrari's. nothing in common other than they both come from italy! Early SC was more "MGS with the brains removed" were as Theif has always been closer to a super stealthy elder scrolls (similar medieval fantasy world and very similar feeling FP swordplay) with horror elements.

i quess i should have been a little more clear on that
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2012, 08:58 PM by the dark side.)
10-04-2012, 07:40 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: The game time forgot: Thief The Dark Project (and the sequels) - by the dark side - 10-04-2012, 07:40 PM