Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Metal Gear Solid:Megathread "snake? Snake? Snaaaaakeee!!"
Bridge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: Metal Gear Solid:Megathread "snake? Snake? Snaaaaakeee!!"

They are probably my favorite game series ever. Unfortunately I haven't played the MSX-2 Metal Gear games or any of the portable games though seeing as I'm a PC gamer. I have played MGS thrice and MGS2 once and I just finished MGS3 last night (it's impossible to come by where I live but I got lucky and found it while I was in Germany - haven't played on my PS2 for years). I think my favorite is probably the first one although MGS3 was damn good; there was a serious lack of character development though I found (most of the Cobras (save for The End, The Sorrow and Boss), Col. Volgin, Major Zero and Sigint for example). I also enjoyed MGS2 a lot. Unfortunately I don't have a PS3 so I can't play MGS4 and there seems to be no way to emulate it on PC at the moment. Don't know if I really want to play MGS5 and Revengeance before MGS4.

Quote:That's what the random thread is for, devoting an entire thread to something like this is stupid.
Why? As far as game series go, you could do a lot worse when it comes to material to discuss. Man, you can dedicate an entire thread just to one character.
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2012, 09:13 PM by Bridge.)
10-10-2012, 09:11 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Metal Gear Solid:Megathread "snake? Snake? Snaaaaakeee!!" - by Bridge - 10-10-2012, 09:11 PM