Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange (possibly normal?) Lantern Issue
RawkBandMan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 35
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 3 Weeks ago RE: Strange (possibly normal?) Lantern Issue

(11-03-2012, 01:52 AM)TheBlindHouse Wrote:
(11-03-2012, 01:06 AM)XxRoCkBaNdMaNxX Wrote: Since people are questioning that you actually purchased the game on Steam, could you give us some proof?

I wouldn't mind, but I'm not quite sure as to what a full proof method would be. If any of you were to add me on steam ( The Blind House ), you should be able to see a message in the Steam community ( friend sub-category ) that says The Blind House now owns Amnesia: The Dark Decent. Of course, it still may not appear because this event would have happened before you added me as a friend... Perhaps a screen shot of this?
I was thinking of your library, with Amnesia selected. This would give us proof, because non-Steam games won't have the news section, hours played, the screenshot in the background, etc. that a Steam game has when you put it on there.

Also, have you tried verifying your game cache files?

I've come to learn to not fear the living, nor the dead... But the monsters that hide in closets.
11-03-2012, 01:58 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Strange (possibly normal?) Lantern Issue - by RawkBandMan - 11-03-2012, 01:58 AM