Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange (possibly normal?) Lantern Issue
TheBlindHouse Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 3 Months, 1 Week ago RE: Strange (possibly normal?) Lantern Issue

No apologies needed Smile .

I honestly don't believe a video really does it justice. I can barely see it in the video myself, but if you look closely, you can still sort of see it hitch a bit. Here's a video of it at normal speedSadre-rendering video right now)
The more I watch the video the more I think it's less useful. It just really doesn't come out on YouTube. It's definitely not playing the video at 60fps.

It's easier to see when playing the game at 60fps because while the game itself is running at 60fps, the animation almost looks as if it's running at a different frame rate. It doesn't appear to be the whole way through the animation either. It appears to look buttery smooth at the very beginning of pulling out the lantern and at the very end of putting it away.
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2012, 07:04 PM by TheBlindHouse.)
11-03-2012, 06:43 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Strange (possibly normal?) Lantern Issue - by TheBlindHouse - 11-03-2012, 06:43 PM