Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: What do you think of interstellar marines after reading this?and did you pledge for the kickstarter?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Looks cool but I wont pledge
40.00%
4 40.00%
Awesome, pledged Big Grin
10.00%
1 10.00%
Still a bit skeptical, but RM was great
0%
0 0%
Skeptical, and the article did not change anything
30.00%
3 30.00%
Meh did not even read it (at) all.
20.00%
2 20.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Interstellar marines, kickstarter and a running man
WALP Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34
RE: Interstellar marines, kickstarter and a running man

Actually I think it was the most responsible thing they could do.
ZPS has said that 600,000$ is the abselute minimum and after all thats only enough to have like 10-15 people employed for a year. Imagine if they had gone for something much lower so that it would be more realistick for them to make the kickstarter, would it be realistick that they could make the game? no, and many people would be dissapointed and loose faith in the company forever. The kickstarter is important but the game is more important.

As for frictional games making a game for 50,000 dollars, the people must have been seriusly underpayed since thats only enough to pay one person for a year, just saying.
But still an impressive achievent though, espacially since as far as I heard people were working from home.
But dont shoulder the great achievements of Frictionalgames on every other indie developer you see.
11-13-2012, 08:01 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Interstellar marines, kickstarter and a running man - by WALP - 11-13-2012, 08:01 PM