Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Bad Company takes over Medal of honours spot?
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72
RE: Bad Company takes over Medal of honours spot?

(02-15-2013, 08:49 PM)the dark side Wrote: were supposed to be PC gamers here, and PC gamers, according to Arstechnica at least, are supposed to spit on consoley MMS games... its dissapointing to see them being discussed.

No offense dark side, but I don't think anyone here holds the same level of "elitism" as you do. Me personally, if people want to play what they want and be entertained, that's a game for crying out loud. That's what games are for and as long as that's the end result for SOMEONE, then I respect it as a game.

I may be a PC gamer and sarcastically scoff at consoles, but consoles have exclusives that PC does not. (Man what I would give to have a PC version of Halo: Reach... *sigh*) There are runts in the family of the game industry, but in the end, a gamer is a gamer. Let people play what they want if they enjoy it. Don't make PC gamers look bad =P
02-16-2013, 07:59 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bad Company takes over Medal of honours spot? - by Statyk - 02-16-2013, 07:59 AM