Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Bad Company takes over Medal of honours spot?
the dark side Offline

Threads: 9
RE: Bad Company takes over Medal of honours spot?

@ prelauncher, i wish i could, but, i cant cope in online multiplayer, i get overwhelmed by all the disembodied voices, and even with them off, i still cannot cope because i cannot see who i am playiong against. i mentally overload and break down, its just the way my autsim affects me personally.

forums are different, as i can see the computer sitting in front of me, whirring its happy little head off, wich is how i cope in SP, i know those cars/people, aliens, cartoon crazies, etc, are controlled by that whirring little box with a disk in its tray/cartridge sticking out its top. and im fine, in MP. i know im against people, and i cant see them, and i freak out.

i thank you for your advice, but, i cannot heed it as i cannot cope in online multiplayer , it splits screen or single player only for me, and thats all genres i am afraid. FPS/MMS/Racing/Platform/beat em up/ etc.

also, please, Cod and co are a different genre to FPS, they are the MMS, Modern Military Shooter Genre, Serious Sam 3 is an FPS, thankyou. not nagging, just well,explaining, totalbiscuit will tell you the same Smile
(This post was last modified: 02-21-2013, 08:22 PM by the dark side.)
02-21-2013, 08:17 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bad Company takes over Medal of honours spot? - by the dark side - 02-21-2013, 08:17 PM