Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multiple Issues Help Setting up the elevator machine
serbusfish Offline

Threads: 75
RE: Setting up the elevator machine

(05-09-2013, 03:47 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: CODE 1
(snip)

CODE 2
(snip)

Thanks a lot dude that's sorted out both of those problems Smile

(05-09-2013, 04:21 AM)Tomato Cat Wrote: Let me clarify a few things. Is the machine itself starting when the burner lever is pulled, or is it that you can pull the burner lever before the coal pieces are in?

The machine has a main start lever near the cogs as well as the burner lever. If 3 coal are in the burner the machine will start if I pull the start lever even though I havent yet pulled the coal burner lever.

I have thought of a way around this, I can make it so when the coal lever is pulled to 1 position and 3 coals are in place it will become stuck.

Now at the moment the script checks the cog amount and coal amount before the machine will start, so here I could put another check in place that checks that the lever position is at 1, THEN make the machine start.

The problem is im not sure what command will do this? For the others I have "GetLocalVarInt" but that wont work for lever position, is there something like "GetalState" or something like that that'll check the state of the lever? Ive looked through the engine scripts webpage but dont see anything like that.

05-09-2013, 02:13 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Setting up the elevator machine - by serbusfish - 05-07-2013, 01:30 AM
RE: Setting up the elevator machine - by Rapture - 05-07-2013, 03:09 AM
RE: Setting up the elevator machine - by serbusfish - 05-09-2013, 02:13 PM