The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Room after library = instant death?
drachehexe Offline

Threads: 2
Room after library = instant death?

In Justine:

Is there something special you need to do in the library to keep the creature in the next room from killing you as soon as you open the door? After exiting the library I go down the stair and listen to the recording, then go down to a door. I don't hear anything by the door and when I enter I get charged by a creature and it kills me in like two hits and I can't outrun it.

I've tried waiting before opening the door and it's the same thing. This is really pathetic, since the game doesn't save and you have to start over from the beginning if you die. Done this like 5 times now.

Tired of stacking boxes over and over again and crap. Who the hell was the sadistic ass that made no saves anyway? Stupid ass doesn't think we may need to leave the game for an extended period of time. Powered flickered once and reset my PC causing me to lose progress the first time I tried...thankfully I wasn't very out of the first cell then..
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2013, 07:32 AM by drachehexe.)
06-04-2013, 07:29 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Room after library = instant death? - by drachehexe - 06-04-2013, 07:29 AM
RE: Room after library = instant death? - by Nice - 06-07-2013, 08:12 PM
RE: Room after library = instant death? - by Diz - 07-22-2013, 11:38 PM