Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
JENS OR ANYBODY who has all knowlege of SANITYEVENTS\HUDS.HELP!!!
DnALANGE Offline
Banned

Threads: 73
RE: Could use some help with this script not working.

(07-08-2013, 03:44 PM)Your Computer Wrote: It would appear the wiki is inaccurate in its signature concerning InsanityEventIsActive. Not sure how frequent you want the insanity events to occur, but deactivating the area after collision and reactivating it after 30 seconds should be fine. I'll look into InsanityEventIsActive and see if it is used anywhere in the original campaign.

Thank you Your Computer,
The problem is now..
i am working on the mod now...
i have created 1 big area, when you enter it the HUD "has to" SHow up, <-- Does it like randomly... hmmmmm!!!
And when i enter 2 other scriptarea's the sanityeffect="HUD" will be removed <--- THIS works perfect!
BUT the most importend one..
WHY isn't the sanity event working like... sometimes \ randmly..
the ONLY thing i can understand is.. the games-engine, is looking for 7 different types on 1 ssanityevent <-- = AMNESIA INSANITY...
That is what i can try?? put 7 different huds and try to ... id ont know from here HEHEHEE....
Should be WAY easyer isn't it?
-----
If anybody could awnser this, THEN more people could make custom huds easyer..
I have done it now and before, but just randonly activation??...
-
BTW, I AM WORKING ON A FC HERE.
Thanks for the ones who bimp this and might help me.
Lange
07-08-2013, 04:16 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Could use some help with this script not working. - by DnALANGE - 07-08-2013, 04:16 PM