Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average
Work in progress In Lucy's Eyes - Full Conversion Mod
Juras Offline

Threads: 2
RE: In Lucy's Eyes - Full Conversion Mod

(08-16-2014, 12:24 AM)Carnivorous Jellybean Wrote: Textures aren't the worst for optimization; particle systems and lights are. Rather than sacrifice something that's blatantly obvious, go for one of the other two.

Also, what is with Frunken Productions and ignoring feedback? I feel like I'm talking to a bunch of ostriches afraid of critiques. Just burying their heads in the sand until someone comes by and says "hey, don't worry, you're amazing and perfect and everything's exactly as it should be". Honestly, I feel like Wapez is the most reasonable one on this team - at least he (politely) acknowledges when there's something that can be improved.

How are we ignoring the feedback? Dude, I think I have the right to argue sometimes when I feel that I have to and when I not agree to something, otherwise I would just be a damn tool and do everything that everyone is telling me. I'm pretty sure I didn't ignore any of the critiques here and if I didn't agree with some I explained why I did that and made a compromize aswell. You told me to upgrade the texture, I explained why we couldn't do that. But now you told me that we can sacrifice particles and lights to compensate which is alot more reasonable than just telling me to do something and "knowing" it's possible when you haven't made an exterior this big yourself. See, that's compromize and now I can tell you that we we'll use your tip about compensating by removing some particles.

Co-Founder & Lead Art Director of Red Line Games
3D & Environment Artist, Animator
http://jurasbatas.deviantart.com
08-16-2014, 12:48 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
In Lucy's Eyes - Full Conversion Mod - by Wapez - 02-05-2014, 05:46 PM
RE: In Lucy's Eyes - Full Conversion Mod - by AGP - 06-11-2014, 05:15 AM
RE: In Lucy's Eyes - Full Conversion Mod - by AGP - 06-13-2014, 08:04 AM
RE: In Lucy's Eyes - Full Conversion Mod - by AGP - 07-23-2014, 09:13 PM
RE: In Lucy's Eyes - Full Conversion Mod - by Juras - 08-16-2014, 12:48 AM