The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exporting Blender Models to HPL2
The MasterNater Offline

Threads: 3
Exporting Blender Models to HPL2

Hello, everyone.

So I've been working with HPL2 for quite a while now so I decided it was time I try to make some custom models. Nothing complicated, just things like walls.

However, I'm having a bit of a struggle exporting the models, none the less getting them to even have a texture in Blender. I've followed all the tutorials that I could find, and none of them seem very consistent and aren't working for me. Even if I try the same method over and over again, it usually ends up either not being textured in blender, crashing the model viewer, or appearing in the level editor as pink.

I am aware of some of the simpler things, like having to use TGA and DDS files and keeping them at resolutions like 256 x 256 or 512 x 512, etc. but it would be nice to have a detailed step-by-step guide that is fairly up-to-date.

Help would be greatly appreciated!
09-12-2015, 04:13 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Exporting Blender Models to HPL2 - by The MasterNater - 09-12-2015, 04:13 PM