Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SOMA Transmissions (Depth) movies thread
Noisecode Offline

Threads: 1
RE: SOMA Transmissions (Depth) movies thread

(10-06-2015, 07:42 AM)caffeine4671 Wrote:

I mentioned this in the comments section of the video itself, but watching Transmission #8 reminded me of this movie. Anybody else get this vibe?

Sort of yes.... Mostly no...but being a big Lynch fan myself I understand why you got that vibe. I enjoyed the entire series from start to finish, but It's my opinion that the disjointed nature of the final episode is due to heavy editing and it doesn't seem to be intentional. I could be wrong. I do recall seeing you comment on the video comments section as I think we've crossed paths on there before maybe.

The Reed and Golaski confrontation seemed like it should have had more dialogue. Also
..... What killed Fisher ? He is trying to get back in and then he just sort of.....dies. I think that was his faceplate cracking.

I have had time to reflect on the scene with Reed hugging the Vivarium and making a remark about it being warm and "nice" and interpret that as her obviously dreaming.....but this time it isn't a nightmare. Maybe she is finally at peace with the work Catherine was doing and that was her minds way of manifesting that? I dunno.

But yes......the Lynch vibe....I can sort of see it, but I'm not convinced it was intentionally done. But, as Bob Ross would say....no mistakes, just happy accidents.

[Image: signature015.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2015, 11:33 AM by Noisecode.)
10-06-2015, 11:21 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: SOMA Transmissions (Depth) movies thread - by Noisecode - 10-06-2015, 11:21 AM