Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[spoiler] um...Could we not just have come back for him?
Striker Offline

Threads: 2
RE: [spoiler] um...Could we not just have come back for him?

Technically speaking, I don't see why they can't just create an API (being serious) from the Omnitool into the ARK prototype, and just chill out inside the ARK, or even create an ARK 3 where they can hang out.

I mean...they got tons of time on their hands, so this would answer the whole copy dilemma, cause Cat gets "restarted" every time the Omnitool comes online, and it seems she is a continuation, not a copy.

UNLESS, every time the Omnitool gets plugged into a console, the "old" version of her dies off.

I guess the question is really, did Cat's cortex chip survive the Omnitool blowing up? If yes, there's still a chance to go on living down there, there's still tons of resources they can use to rebuild and with the WAU out of commission, the structural gel will stop blowing up additional resources.

DAMN I WANT A SEQUEL
(This post was last modified: 10-20-2015, 08:20 AM by Striker.)
10-20-2015, 08:19 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoiler] um...Could we not just have come back for him? - by Striker - 10-20-2015, 08:19 AM