Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amnesia:The Dark Descent "Daniel's Journal - Algeria 3/3" black screen
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63
Solved: 8 Years, 3 Months, 1 Week ago RE: Amnesia:The Dark Descent "Daniel's Journal - Algeria 3/3" black screen

Firstly, you do not need to pick up that journal entry. It is merely backstory and unnecessary for progression. There is only one more event like that where you are "removed" from the castle, but that one should be okay.

The thing is, I look at your log, and I cannot find anything relating directly to not being able to see the blue light. It is a particle system, but the specific one isn't appearing to be erroring or missing according to the log.

Your Intel HD card may be the problem, since it's using OpenGL 2.1.0 which is the exact minimum required to run Amnesia, therefore you're likely to face some issues. If there are any driver updates, I urge you to grab them. You can find details on how to update your drivers under Step 3 here: https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-24129.html

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
01-03-2016, 03:31 AM
Find
Jump to the post that solved this thread.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesia:The Dark Descent "Daniel's Journal - Algeria 3/3" black screen - by Romulator - 01-03-2016, 03:31 AM