Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SPOILERS]Does anyone know what happened to the survivors of the Curie?
SlackerinDeNile Offline

Threads: 7
RE: [SPOILERS]Does anyone know what happened to the survivors of the Curie?

(01-29-2016, 11:48 PM)GhylTarvoke Wrote: Hmm... good question. There aren't any bodies on the CURIE, either.

Maybe they're the Fleshers? That would also partly explain why we only see Fleshers on/near the CURIE.

I forgot to tell you, there's cut content in the games model and graphic files relating to the in-game creation of the Jiangshi discoball heads or 'fleshers' as some people seem to call them. There's fully animated models of a man part-way transformed into a discoball head and one of a man on some sort of apparatus being operated on by the WAU, I have a feeling the Curie was supposed to be a larger and more in-depth part of the game in some way, and no i'm not talking about that old stuff with the Cabal.

By the way, the fleshers were a nickname created for the Cabal diving-suit weirdos. According to Tom in an interview this was meant to be a major clue as to the nature of their faction, flesh and blood cyborgs versus the steely coldness of the digital singularity.

Also, Lazoriss, you make some good points there, I still haven't watched Depth or the last few transmissions and I don't plan to for a while.
01-30-2016, 12:19 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SPOILERS]Does anyone know what happened to the survivors of the Curie? - by SlackerinDeNile - 01-30-2016, 12:19 AM