The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Project - The UNKNOWN Descent
zionifl Offline

Threads: 10
Lightbulb  New Project - The UNKNOWN Descent

Hello!

This topic is to talk about a new project that, i don't know if anyone is already working on it, or it has already been made but, this project is an revival of the Alpha version of Amnesia, A.K.A., the UNKNOWN game.

This project is called Amnesia: The UNKNOWN Descent Project. It involves reviving all of the unused stuff from Amnesia and bring new stuff to it, like the unused concept of the hidden statues that the player should look for. Right now, the project should be on 65% - 75% done. I already made 2 videos on my channel on YouTube showing the project and its status. One is an normal demonstration video (this one though has no in-game audio, instead some edition audio i put) and the other one is an demonstration of the Tuurngait Infected (this one is laggy though), that before was only to test the sanity drain concept. Here are the videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMjwvaxPSNw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41XnMx_esXk

Bonus: There will be 2 secret items. Pickable Pig Masks (Thanks to Kiraimmortal) and Pickable Golden Arabic Statues A.K.A. Stephano Statues (Made by me). The Pig Masks worth 50 Coins and Stephano Statues worth 100 Coins. Coins are useless as far as i known, but you can try and find all of the coins in the game and then see on your save file how much you collected!

Credits goes to Death Gods Only Eat Apples (Umbakarna and KiraImmortal) for some models on the project.

Credits goes to the person that made the moveable candlestick. (sorry, i don't remember his/her name) It will be used as an temporary light source in the Rainy Hall.

Credits to KiraImmortal for the Modified entities, like the pickable wine.

Additional Credits:
Traggey (Snowpile) NOT IN USE
Skashi (Lotus base)
CGTextures (Sand texture) NOT IN USE
DonProtz (painting frame) NOT IN USE
JohnnyAnomaly (aztecbase floor) NOT IN USE
UraKozachok (Bench Swan MODIFIED) NOT IN USE
Traggey (Cigarettes Model, KiraImmortal for the entity) NOT IN USE
Kiraimmortal (Silent Enemies) IN USE, WILL APPEAR AT THE ORB CHAMBER
DnALANGE (Retextured Gas Lamp from AMFP) NOT IN USE

Thanks for reading this and wait for more updates!
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2017, 05:15 PM by zionifl.)
02-12-2017, 04:37 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
New Project - The UNKNOWN Descent - by zionifl - 02-12-2017, 04:37 PM
Developement Updates! - by zionifl - 02-20-2017, 10:45 PM
Some answers - by zionifl - 03-05-2017, 09:51 PM