Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gameplay Crashing problem. Tried everything.
Urrah Offline

Threads: 4
Solved: 8 Years, 3 Months, 1 Week ago RE: Gameplay Crashing problem. Tried everything.

Don't completely give up hope. I was searching this forum yesterday and it is clear that the vast majority of people experiencing problems are using ATI cards (myself included).

Penumbra also had problems with ATI, although this was eventually patched. Hopefully Frictional will do the same for Amnesia.

I'm sorry you're suffering like me, I can only recommend that you get another (non ATI) card (which I think I may do), or I could suggest that you try disabling full screen. For some reason this seems to fix my problems, although it's hard to be immersed when you have a clear blue sky in the background, and having to continually close pop-up's asking if you want to update your anti-virus databases is a real mood killer.
10-23-2010, 01:16 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gameplay Crashing problem. Tried everything. - by Urrah - 10-23-2010, 01:16 PM