Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
New Halloween Project (The Unforgiven) - Need epic team!
danthaman15 Offline

Threads: 15
RE: New Halloween Project (The Unforgiven) - Need epic team!

Quote:"So far, are you the only one on this team? Do you have a skype account or any other easy way in communicating with other group members?

I could help some with the scripting if you tell me exactly how or what you want to be scripted to happen.

My Skype Account: kylespu"

Only one so far, yes Tongue. I have been practicing with the editor, however. I'm likely going to need assistance in the maps as well if I want this to work. I'm detail oriented, so you won't have a problem with being confusing. My skype is DanThaMan117. Thanks for your assistance!

Quote:have you done any custom story yet?

I haven't made a full on story, but I have made small areas in the editor, not very complex though.

Quote:Hmmm, someone made a custom story called "the Village" some time ago. He said people can use his models for their custom stories. The story kinda failed but I think you could get some of his houses/buildings and make them better and then put them into your project.

Sounds helpful! I'll take a look. Thanks!

[Image: at_1768110.png]
07-27-2011, 08:20 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Halloween Project (The Unforgiven) - Need epic team! - by danthaman15 - 07-27-2011, 08:20 PM