Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

My Letter to Frictional Games and the Community
Googolplex Offline
Banned

Threads: 246
RE: My Letter to Frictional Games and the Community

I think, you overact a little.
Surely no one will claim, that you have pirated the game, when you did not buy it.
But why you did not buy the game? It costs only less money and you will get a rare excellent game.
I do not look at the money! I can blow the 15€ into the wind!
All good things are more valuable than the money. And Amnesia is a rare unique good game.

I'm so fascinated of the Penumbra series, that I bought it directly two times to have an unopened retail DVD for the rest of my live - I love the game, I love Frictional.

But no one forces you to buy the game, if you do not want to buy it, it is your opinion. But I can recommend everyone to buy. And I'm happy to have the game from official store, to can download always the latest version so often I want. Penumbra and Amnesia are the both best games of all for me and they mean a lot for me.

It is not a reason to be angry of Frictional, when someone thought you had pirated the game.

(This post was last modified: 10-06-2011, 06:08 PM by Googolplex.)
10-06-2011, 05:49 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Letter to Frictional Games and the Community - by Googolplex - 10-06-2011, 05:49 PM