Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Looking for Custom Story partners
ExtinctSilence Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Looking for Custom Story partners

Hey, Sorry I havent checked on this recently, I was in a car accident yesterday and worked tonight. That sounds like a really good twist and would love to work on it. The voice acting would be VERY important though, You would need 1 person to play many and VERY WELL. I am very busy tomorrow from 5 am to 7pm, so I'll write my idea so far down so you can critique it while I am gone, make any changes AT ALL, no matter how small, because if you say its OK, that's almost exactly how I am going to write it, so add and take away what you want. You can also scrap it if you wish, as there are many alternatives, but i find this to be the most, how one would say, Shutter Island like, having an extreme twist at the end.

-SPOILER ALERT- IF YOU ARE JUST PASSING THROUGH AND ARE INTERESTED IN PLAYING, DO NOT READ ANY FARTHER, AS IT MAY RUIN THE EXPERIENCE

The beginning starts with you finding a note in the room you will wake up in a few moments, note yet to be determined, but along the lines of one of your personalities communicating. You find the key and get out, where the monster chases you back into the room from the hallway then disappears. This then triggers an earthquake like that you experience from the shadow in the original story, or your withdrawl of the drug. Your vision and hearing is blurry, you are strapped down or lying down or something, and you hear screams (hopefully a sound file), and bloodshed. You proceed to get up or untie yourself to find a dead human (if you have one, if not tell me as a monster body will make no sense). You shudder, and the insanity meter is to the point of stumbling (you should stumble at this point), not only because of the dead body but also because this is the same room the monster almost killed you in. You walk down the similar hallway until you are about to the next room (also similar) where you faint as the door opens, but not by wind.

This is all I am going to write as I have to sleep for work tomorrow. Tell me what you think.

Cheers,

Tyler.

10-15-2011, 02:50 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Looking for Custom Story partners - by Carlyle - 10-12-2011, 12:14 AM
RE: Looking for Custom Story partners - by ExtinctSilence - 10-15-2011, 02:50 AM
RE: Looking for Custom Story partners - by xtron - 10-27-2011, 06:19 PM
RE: Looking for Custom Story partners - by GrAVit - 11-01-2011, 08:48 PM
RE: Looking for Custom Story partners - by GrAVit - 11-02-2011, 01:57 PM