Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Looking for Custom Story partners
ExtinctSilence Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Looking for Custom Story partners

OK I have a break in between my day. Both so far this is all fancy mansion type stuff.

Continuation SPOILER ALERT

The door just opens, don't do wind effects, just make it look like someone else is opening it and have them blur out if need be. They then wake up once again in the same spot after fainting with the door in front of them open. The room behind them is gone. it is just a wall where the door once was. No triggers until they proceed into the new now open mansion room. In this room there are 3 doors, the one directly to the left is locked, directly forward is locked, and then a cell-like room to the right which is closed by some door you can not see through (like a wooden one). Upon opening this room it is one like the prison with a table inside of it. The person must touch the table which triggers a faint. They wake up strapped to the table. Blurred vision, motionless. if you can, put a human like statue right next to them and keep the blur enough to keep it looking human for about 7 seconds, then faint again.

Thats all I have time for right now, tell me whats possible and whats not.
10-15-2011, 07:57 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Looking for Custom Story partners - by Carlyle - 10-12-2011, 12:14 AM
RE: Looking for Custom Story partners - by ExtinctSilence - 10-15-2011, 07:57 PM
RE: Looking for Custom Story partners - by xtron - 10-27-2011, 06:19 PM
RE: Looking for Custom Story partners - by GrAVit - 11-01-2011, 08:48 PM
RE: Looking for Custom Story partners - by GrAVit - 11-02-2011, 01:57 PM