The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Custom Story won't show up...is it because of my mac???
MissMarilynn Offline

Threads: 23
Exclamation  My Custom Story won't show up...is it because of my mac???

I am trying to make my custom story work but I have a complicated problem. I tried to use plain text TextEdit program for mac and it didn't work so I put those files onto my HP computer and converted them to .exe files. It worked as a .exe file but then my map would be stuck at the "loading..." page.

Is there anyway I can get anything to work? I would prefer to just use my mac for everything. Is that possible? Can I tun my text documents (.cfg, .hps, .lang) into .exe on my mac? Or is there another file I need to convert it to?

Before you ask I do have the right playerstart area and the right map and map folder etc...Could it be that my map is saved with the same name in other places?

Could is also be that I made my map too big? It is two floors with some rooms?
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2011, 08:33 PM by MissMarilynn.)
10-11-2011, 08:26 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
My Custom Story won't show up...is it because of my mac??? - by MissMarilynn - 10-11-2011, 08:26 PM