Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Live Amnesia Play Event by R4tch3t!
MelloYello Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Live Amnesia Play Event by Ratchet!

Well, got some good news and bad news guys.

The bad news is that R4tch3t will not be streaming Amnesia this Friday as we had planned. He uhh, kinda needs a little bit longer of a break. xD hahaha Poor guy gets too terrified. It's too bad, I was having a great time! xD What a weenie! J/k fool! Tongue

The good news is that Bugg and I are gonna blackmail- *cough cough* - er, I mean talk him into finishing the rest of the game very soon! =D Maybe next week or something, we'll see! But he'll be streaming some other game this Friday anyways, not sure what yet.

We'll post some details on when he plays the rest of Amnesia as soon as he decides he can handle the game again. xD Awwwww

P.S Jazzy - That game did make him a lot happier when he was playing Amnesia last! xD Hahaha the look on his face! OOOO yea and I remember that part you're talking about! There was a lot of funny stuff this time! Tongue Gonna watch some replays of it while waiting for him to get some courage back. xD
11-15-2011, 07:01 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Live Amnesia Play Event by Ratchet! - by MelloYello - 11-15-2011, 07:01 PM