Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New enemy crashes one map, but not another!?
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72
RE: New enemy crashes one map, but not another!?

I tested it again... He loads in the map, animations work... and his music works. his custom voice sounds may be the problem. He can stand there, cough, and be idle. but once I'm near him, the hunt music turns on and he runs at me. About 1 second to 2 seconds into running after me, the game cashes... could it be the custom voices problem?

(11-05-2011, 07:06 PM)Your Computer Wrote:
(11-05-2011, 07:01 PM)Statyk Wrote: This is all it says:
ERROR: Unable to open config file 'MainEditorSettings.cfg'! Invalid filepointer returned!

and as of right now, it's set as a custom_story. I will convert it at the end of the campaign.

That's not the correct hpl.log. If you're on Windows and since it isn't a full conversion yet, it would be located at Documents/Amnesia/Main.
This is the only thing thatcame up in there:
ERROR: Unable to open config file 'C:/Users/Brandon/Documents/HPL2/ParticleEditor.cfg'! Invalid filepointer returned!

Granted, the enemy DOES use custom particles. could that be the problem? I don't see why it wuld though because it works fine in the testing map... I'm at such a loss.

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2011, 07:08 PM by Statyk.)
11-05-2011, 07:06 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: New enemy crashes one map, but not another!? - by Statyk - 11-05-2011, 07:06 PM