Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Joke Thread: How to make a modern days horror movie
Wooderson Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: Joke Thread: How to make a modern days horror movie

I rather enjoyed Paranormal Activity 3. Maybe because it was the first film of the series that I saw, because I though the 2nd was crap.

Nightmare on Elm Street (2010) was also pretty good I thought, wasn't too cheesy and the jumpscares were quite original. (Might have been good because I haven't seen the original though)

Signs. SIGNS!@!@@! ARRGHHH! I bloody love how much I hate this film. I saw it when I was like 8-9 years old and it scared the life out of me and continued to in my nightmares Tongue I don't even think it was mean't to be a horror either. But yes, it uses atmosphere and tension to build up a scene a lot like Amnesia does.

And to through in a 90's childhood classic.... The Faculty. Not a serious horror, but back in the day this was a great original teen horror with a great cast (Elijah J Woods and more)

[Image: luv.gif]
12-11-2011, 03:21 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joke Thread: How to make a modern days horror movie - by Wooderson - 12-11-2011, 03:21 PM