Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.14 Average
Scroobs Castle Remake [Released!]
bobbo Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Scroobs Castle Remake [Released!]

I just finished "accidently". I'm sorry, but my thoughts on this are a bit negative:
Spoiler below!

I didn't like the half invisible monster in the starting room. To me it is not scary at all but looks more like a clown.
I think the hub area is way too large and too "unorganized". Obviously, the goal is to find the "manual" in the library and then search the different rooms for the missing machinery parts. But because this area is so large, I accidently did it the other way around: I had almost all the parts collected before I finally checked out the library. This way, there also happened a little glitch: When I first entered the cellar, there was a Justine monster in the last cell. When I later entered the cellar again to put the machine parts together, the monster was gone. However, after putting together the machine, I still triggered the cell door to be slammed open - but there was no monster inside anymore.
Speaking of monsters: The one that spawns in the hub after putting together the machine caught me inside the elevator. I had pushed the button and the screen went black and said "loading" - but when it was finshed, I was dead. Obviously the monster killed me while the screen was black.
Like someone else earlier, I touched the needle just to see what it is. I had listened to the tape of course, but I never would have thought that touching this thing meant instant death. Unfortunately, there are no autosaves, so in order to check out the rest I'll have to restart the whole custom story. I'm not sure if I'm willing to do this. If I do, I'll post more feedback.
12-14-2011, 04:33 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Scroobs Castle Remake [Released!] - by bobbo - 12-14-2011, 04:33 PM
RE: Scroobs Castle Remake [Released!] - by bobbo - 12-14-2011, 05:39 PM
RE: Scroobs Castle Remake [Released!] - by Statyk - 12-27-2011, 12:13 AM
RE: Scroobs Castle Remake [Released!] - by Statyk - 12-27-2011, 03:26 AM