Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.14 Average
Scroobs Castle Remake [Released!]
flamez3 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 48
RE: Scroobs Castle Remake [Released!]

(12-27-2011, 03:26 AM)Statyk Wrote: _________
Played it! Here's my short response:

Spoiler below!

Seemed pretty interesting when it got to the long hallway that was shutting lights down. That was pretty weird, but quite a buggy monster... You should have him walk down the hallway instead. It was a little scary at first, but I began to lose the intensity when he was coming and going in an inanimate pose. =\ I see you used some inspiration of White Night.

Speaking of which, the themes of the campaign didn't seem to match up too well... You were old age, then had flourescent lights and a single hallway with fetuses. I suggest maybe having them in a separate room, rather than a hallway leading one room to another.

Other than some broken/strange details and a few bugs (monster in the beginning failed on me and I had to restart the campaign), it wasn't too bad. =]

It was a castle, inside the castle their were flouresent lights already in the castle but you had to turn it on using the machine. Thus the Cellar and the maps below the castle were lit up as well. As for the long hallway and the hallway with fetuses that was gamemakingdude's idea. Thanks for the feedback though.

12-27-2011, 07:58 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Scroobs Castle Remake [Released!] - by bobbo - 12-14-2011, 04:33 PM
RE: Scroobs Castle Remake [Released!] - by bobbo - 12-14-2011, 05:39 PM
RE: Scroobs Castle Remake [Released!] - by Statyk - 12-27-2011, 12:13 AM
RE: Scroobs Castle Remake [Released!] - by Statyk - 12-27-2011, 03:26 AM
RE: Scroobs Castle Remake [Released!] - by flamez3 - 12-27-2011, 07:58 AM