The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Alone - A[nother] Short Custom Story
triadtimes Offline

Threads: 16
Alone - A[nother] Short Custom Story

"We're getting out of this prison."

The following is from Alone's ModDB page located here.
You can download Alone from ModDB or this MediaFire link.

January 22nd

Okay, it's been two weeks since Alone's release so you know what that means: YouTube videos. In this case, as always, the first video is of myself explaining Alone/doing a Let's Play, enjoy!

Besides that we have the always popular wall of Let's Plays (which is fairly short this time around). If you've played Alone I'd love a link to show.
Spoiler below!
Youtube.com - JayMacGaming
Twitch.tv - Cry (starts around 0:55:00 and continues to next video)

January 7th

Yeah I made another one, what of it?
As opposed to Other, which is all about the story, Alone is more about atmosphere.

"Hey! Alone is up.

"Alone is a story I wanted to make just because I had some time to kill. During design I had the awesome Khyrpa test it out and he not only gave great feedback but he also tweaked the map entirely, huge props to you man.

"Okay, on to the story: "We're getting out of this prison."

"In Alone you will take on the personality of Harry, a convict trying to escape from his time in prison. Along with your pals Eddy and Aaron you must escape through the sewers and on to your meeting place. (As with my other mod Other this mod is pretty darn short (about 8 minutes?) so please take your time, do not rush, and have fun why don't'cha?)

"Okay, take care."

Enjoy,
triadtimes

(This post was last modified: 01-23-2012, 01:39 AM by triadtimes.)
01-08-2012, 12:43 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Alone - A[nother] Short Custom Story - by triadtimes - 01-08-2012, 12:43 AM