Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Aiming Hammer/dogs
m1dy Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Aiming Hammer/dogs

Guest7 Wrote:My game does not automatically center.
Using the hammer is becoming pointless.
What control setting for the mouse is the best for using the hammer---1.8 or higher or lower?
I read that if you get on top of crates, you are protected. In my game the dog just blasts away the crates and I am left on the ground.
I play on Easy and at times it switches to a harder Game play---why is this? Because when I go back to my saved games, some of them are Easy and some harder. I only want EASY.
If I can't get past the workarea, then what's the use in even trying to finish this game?
Help Sad

Since I'm currently using a very crappy 800 dpi laser Microsoft mouse, I put my sensitivity on 4.0. I like high sensitivities, high enough that I can do a full 180 degree turn without picking my mouse up off the desk.

As for the dog destroying the box you were on - some boxes are destructible, and some are not. Wooden crates will break, look for sturdy metal-looking crates. A good way to find out whether or not a box is destructible is to hit it with your hammer 3 or 4 times and take note of the appearance of the box you experimented on.

Don't get discouraged, this game has a wonderful story.
08-09-2007, 04:36 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Aiming Hammer/dogs - by Guest7 - 08-08-2007, 04:34 AM