Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What do you think the Legendary Pictures Godzilla should be like?
The Rock Worm Offline

Threads: 83
RE: What do you think the Legendary Pictures Godzilla should be like?

(01-12-2012, 07:35 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote: Really? I salute you sir, it was truly a good movie.
Also, 2005 King Kong was something like '98 Godzilla, they took the essence and created a new universe on it; instead of remaking/rebooting something.

As far as I remember, in (original) first series Godzilla became an anti-hero, with an intelligence, even had monster friends; but in second series they decided, like all of those never happened, to shoot a direct sequel to original '54 movie. Even original creators couldn't agree among themselves.
But well, I'd prefer something between first original Godzilla series and '98 movie; and to me, animated series has it all. Goddammit, I used to wake up at 06:00 am to watch the animated series on TV, and I was only 11.

To think that Toho is still in production, it's supposed to give me hope, but I'm skeptical about this. Legendary Pictures would be better to give a go to Del Toro to shoot his In the Mountains of Madness Tongue
The monster in the 1998 animated Godzilla series were more impressive than Japanese Godzilla's foes. In those films, they didn't stand much of a chance to begin with. The 1998 animated Godzilla monsters stood toe-to-toe with him! I really wish they'd kept the female Komodo Dragon alive, she would have been great for the team! Besides her, the other monsters I really liked along side Godzilla was the Crackler, Cyborg Godzilla, and Nessie.
01-12-2012, 07:45 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you think the Legendary Pictures Godzilla should be like? - by The Rock Worm - 01-12-2012, 07:45 PM