Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
No more Jump scare maps....it is getting unoriginal.
Adny Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6
RE: No more Jump scare maps....it is getting unoriginal.

(04-10-2012, 05:44 PM)Prelauncher Wrote:
(04-10-2012, 05:31 PM)Putmalk Wrote: Pewdie actually did play Amnesia, I tbh found that to be the best of his playthroughs. Tongue
I think the reason for his playthrough of Amnesia TDD being the best he has done (I haven´t seen it but I take your word for it) is that he wasn´t bound by the Pewdiepie-trademark; stephano, chairs, teleporting naked guys and things like that. I doubt he is scared by the maps he play anymore, it is all for show because that is what his subscribers want from him. And, I must add, I have no problem with that, I don´t want it so I don´t watch it. The only thing I have problem with is the overflow of things that "scare" pew and doesn´t scare me.
Pewdiepie's reactions nowadays are no doubt an act. But, he has to keep it up to get "bros" and keep that youtube money flowing. "Give the crowd what they want" I suppose.

I rate it 3 memes.
04-10-2012, 07:47 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: No more Jump scare maps....it is getting unoriginal. - by Adny - 04-10-2012, 07:47 PM