Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.69 Average
[RELEASE][FIXED]Deterioration - Total Conversion
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64
RE: [RELEASE]Deterioration - Total Conversion

(02-09-2012, 03:47 PM)Streetboat Wrote:
(02-09-2012, 03:42 PM)HumiliatioN Wrote:
Spoiler below!
Nope. I tried every lever to switch and valve to turn but that doesn't light off that top light. This is too hard for me, everything else in the story is easy to figure out but this is too much. :/
Spoiler below!
If it doesn't work the way I am about to describe, then you seem to have encountered a bug. The first valve you must turn is in the cage. You must turn it to the right. If you turn it left, then you will jam the system and all the lights will turn off, and the generator will kick in, but remain stuck. To fix this, go to the bottom and flip the lever. Then go back and turn the valve the other direction. After that, the generator will become unstuck. Flip that lever, and the light will go off. At that point, go down to the bottom floor and flip the lever again. Then turn the valve (it can only go one way at that point), and hit the generator last. Then the light will be back on and you will see the ending.

Spoiler below!
Now I'm frustrated I flipped that top of the lever where wheels are spinning, I can flip that but I can't still turn the valve on it's stuck still. Both down lever is stuck and top I can flip once. Maybe this is bug or I have to start all story over. :/

“Life is a game, play it”
02-09-2012, 04:24 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE]Deterioration - Total Conversion - by HumiliatioN - 02-09-2012, 04:24 PM