Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.69 Average
[RELEASE][FIXED]Deterioration - Total Conversion
ShiningBlader Offline

Threads: 1
RE: [RELEASE][FIXED]Deterioration - Total Conversion

I tried your total conversion and now I can't play the original amnesia.

I moved all the files in your rar file to their respective folders

And now whenever I click on the amnesia.exe file or on the deterioration.bat, both will bring me to the same menu

I haven't played the CS yet since I'm trying ti fix this problem. Which files should I change? Help in advance

Alright things went this way:

moved the Deterioration folder to the amnesia main folder like how you say on your text file

result: Didn't work

moved the contents of the deterioration folder in their respective folders, like how I did in previous full convertions

result: Can't load the original amnesia's menu

noticed that I kept the deterioration folder in the amnesia folder and moved it out of it

result: can't play deterioration and the window where you can choose to launch the game or the justine story is now glitched and shows no letters

Whatever I did, I did it terribly bad. Some1 help me plz? Sad

I guess I know what is going on: your config files have the same name as the ones of the original game

So when I moved them there, I replaced them Sad

ffffuuuuuu........

How can I revert all this?

I'm sorry for being annoying but can anyone give me the config files from the original amnesia: that is what is preventing me from seeing the original menu: The files in this CS had the same name as the ones from the original game and they were replaced.

In the meantime, I'll play this CS.
(This post was last modified: 04-29-2012, 06:44 PM by ShiningBlader.)
04-29-2012, 06:26 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE][FIXED]Deterioration - Total Conversion - by ShiningBlader - 04-29-2012, 06:26 PM