Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing Objects in Custom Stories
Hericks Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Missing Objects in Custom Stories

(02-12-2012, 08:08 AM)Your Computer Wrote:
(02-12-2012, 08:02 AM)Hericks Wrote: Yeah, it was a bed. The mattress I think.
Where can I get this "Justine, v1.20 patch"?

Beds are known to have that issue. Just don't play around with them and it should be fine.

Where'd you get the game from?

It's a retail version, but I did a little looking, and I found an update. I tried installing it, and it appears to have fixed the problem! The bodies and graphics I saw in the youtube video of White Night have appeared in my game! Of coarse the beds still have issues, but I remember seeing that in the youtube video as well, and from your comment, it appears that's just a bug in the game.
The update has also fixed the issue I was having in Dark Room! So I think everything is fixed for the moment!

Thank you for your help! I really appreciate it! ^^
(02-12-2012, 04:21 AM)Tanshaydar Wrote: Your game seems to be 1.1 which is quite old. Why didn't you update it?
Also, for White Night, can you upload hpl.log under Documents/Amnesia/White_night so I can see if everything is in place, because yesterday I got a mail and it was a wrong installation.

Hay, I found that update, and it appears to have fixed the problems I was having, and it appears that all is well with my game, for the time being anyway.
Thank you for your assistance! Wink
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2012, 11:06 AM by Hericks.)
02-12-2012, 11:03 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Missing Objects in Custom Stories - by Hericks - 02-11-2012, 08:08 PM
RE: Missing Objects in Custom Stories - by Hericks - 02-12-2012, 11:03 AM