Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

2007-09 Thursday 13th, Penumbra: Black Plague to be published worldwide Q1 2008
Linux.Blue Offline

Threads: 30
RE: 2007-09 Thursday 13th, Penumbra: Black Plague to be published worldwide Q1 2008

The way I see it, 2 is better than nothing, and an ending is better than no ending. Disappointing still, but I often wondered how a trilogy would work. but at least the ending will be done.
I just hope it is has good or better than the first.
and I think you answered this, but is this longer than the first? still $19.99 or more? don't know yet?
one last thing, PLEASE don't forget the linux users.

one last one, for now anyway, the story line is coming from you right? it's not going to be a totally different sort of game with all new stuff.
For example: I'm not sure how many know Descent. Descent started with Parallax and Interplay, and by the third, they had Interplay, Outrage, Tantrum, maybe something else.
Descent 4 was going to be made, but instead, something happened with the companies, some going to THQ, or whatever else, and made Red Faction. "Some" will consider Red Faction as the last Descent game, which makes no sense.
Now I know it won't be that far off, but (maybe I trapped myself here, don't know how to explain this), it won't be "too" different, right?
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2007, 03:40 AM by Greatred.)
09-14-2007, 03:21 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread