The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The party ( work in progress )
pandasFTW Offline

Threads: 21
The party ( work in progress )

hi all! so, i,m making this ( my first ) custom story called " the party " i,m about 60 % done by now, but i got a bit of a problem, my motivation has been absolutely down at the bottom the last few weeks, because, i,m 16... and my friends do NOT like the fact that i like to sit and scream at my screen, because of a game :-D so they really never say anything else than " stop playing that stupid game for pussys " and stuff like that, that aint really motivating... Sad so what i,d really like, is some support and interest from you guys, to actually keep me going on this Smile
enough about that... here are the story

You were invited to a party at a dark, moody castle... as you arrived you couldent help but wonder why the party was held at such a spooky place, however you decide to stay, and have fun... the next day you wake up, unable to recall much of the day before... you do remember, that you were invited to a party... but, something doesent make sense, if you were invited to a party, where are all the other attendants?

please show some interest here, because i really like scripting/level-editing... but i just cant find the motivation, with the friends that i have Sad

btw, i,m in need of beta testers soon, too Smile

peace out
03-06-2012, 08:04 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
The party ( work in progress ) - by pandasFTW - 03-06-2012, 08:04 PM
RE: The party ( work in progress ) - by Kman - 03-07-2012, 12:57 AM