Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
No Escape - Amnesia Custom Story
Clanksits Offline

Threads: 2
RE: No Escape - Amnesia Custom Story

Hey (: I wasn't very focused on looking for specific detail to write about, but I found a huge thumbs down about your custom story --
Spoiler below!
At 11:50 in your walkthrough, where the zombie appears through the next door, I decided not to run but to toyishly fight the zombie. After pickin up the Rusty Key from his orgin I was killed by him. When I respawned, I was back where I got the mansion key and had to avoid the water monsters all over again, but then when I went back to the door that originally got slammed shut.. It was shut for good.
This was an amazing piece for your first custom story and post, but since I wasn't able to finish the custom story I sadly can not give a full review. Thanks for putting this up for download, I had fun walking through my adventures until the unfortunate happening.
Spoiler below!
Really liked how you made it seem like the water monster supposively was there the whole time but never attacked, so the player thought it would continue it's stalking move to the end.. Boy, were they wrong.

[Image: 346mhd1.png]
03-26-2012, 06:54 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: No Escape - Amnesia Custom Story - by Clanksits - 03-26-2012, 06:54 AM
RE: No Escape - Amnesia Custom Story - by Kaizy - 03-27-2012, 02:25 AM