Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average
The Small Horse II - The Abuse [Custom Story] Part A+B [UPDATED]
Cranky Old Man Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 20
RE: The Small Horse II - The Abuse [Custom Story] Part A

(04-11-2012, 04:50 PM)Kreekakon Wrote:
(04-11-2012, 04:39 PM)Litronom Wrote: Thats not the actual scare. its just a little preview of what will come. (You know what i mean, if youve watched the "My little Amnesia" Video on YT)
Oh yes I've watched that, and if it means what I think it means...
Spoiler below!

Talk about ungrateful lol

Cranky Old Man Wrote:I'd love to show you that "Bambi getting stalked by wolf" spoof from
about ten years ago, but I can't find it. Now THAT deer was scary.
Tried punching in keywords based on your post, and didn't find anything which might be what you're referring to. Could you just describe a basic idea of what goes on?
Bambi (or a random deer) is playfully jumping through the forest, and is spotted by an evil wolf who begins to sneak up on her. The wolf pounces, and while he's in mid-air two inches from Bambi, Bambi turns around, spots the wolf, and *opens jaws of doom with teeth bigger than the wolf*. The wolf takes off like a speeding bullet on the horizon.
I think that snippet is impossible to find. It used to be a 4chan flash, I think. It looked as good as a Disney movie.

Noob scripting tutorial: From Noob to Pro

04-11-2012, 04:56 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Small Horse II - The Abuse [Custom Story] Part A - by Cranky Old Man - 04-11-2012, 04:56 PM